Saturday, June 30, 2007

Neglected

Its been a bit over a week since my last exam. I feel as if i have neglected you ... my blog. I can't believe that time has flown by so quickly. And I have nothing to show for, for the time that has passed. A week and I have accomplished.. nothing.


As I said I would be.. I have been working a lot. I'm one of those workers that is always on call. Basically I could be called out to work at any time... when the phone rings.. I'm off to work. Surprisingly, I didn't go in to work this morning. If I knew that.. I would have made plans! But yea.. U never know these things.


I'm really exhausted. I haven't had my one day of sleep yet! I said that last Wednesday would be a day that I would just stay at home and sleep all day. I'm trying to recover from my black eye bags! But that still hasn't happened...


I must be really half-hearted in the things that I do.. I've been stumbling onto so many uncompleted things. But yes.. I shall complete them.. I will one day.


I have a craving for Mr Samurai food!! I've been craving it for sooO long but I just havent' had the chance or no one to go with. Ne one up for it? Let me Know Ks!


Hehhe This post is totally random yea... OOoOo and I need to take more fotos! I should post more fotos for you all.. but I have to take the fotos first yea..

Mish! WERE CAM WHORING TONITE!

Lisa... why are you working?

CaZ: Come Home already!


On the topic of Photos n cameras .. I need a new fone.. one with a good camera.. so I don't have to buy a camera too. My poor fone is dying on me.. but i'm so attached to it =(

I've been looking at the CECT IP1000 fone.. but i'm not too sure about it specs just yet... I don't think it has been released. I also dont think its got a keypad.. which is what is kinda holding me back.


what do U guys think?... maybe I should keep shopping.
On the note of shopping... I been doing a lot lately... ONLINE!!!! ehehhe Yes-Styling. Man I love the place... Just too bad I ain't exactly rich!
I shall show you all my purchases one day...
But for now... off to work I go..
Laters

5 comments:

Michelle said...

i think we should take more pictures more often! not that we dont take a lot alreadi -_-"

lets get facials one day nxt wk! and like. get hair done. cause i need -- blondness. now.

no to the fone.

i am not shopping nemore. have to save! except for a new fone. realli want the white chocolate sigh.

Michelle said...

also need all ur rain stuff. need to feel the love.

NoeLLe said...

@ Mishie:
HEHEHE ToTallY we need to cam whore a lot more.. I haven't uploaded the results of last nite's cam whoring.. but I can tell U now... shameful!.. most of them were too dark =(

I'm in for facial!! but prob not the same day U get ur hair done!!.. need to fix this skin of mine

GO RAIN!!

a l a n said...

work > study

I've started studying. Sorta. Like. Not really. But yeah. Started.

Aren't you happy that don't have 4 exams to look foward to when you go back to uni?

NoeLLe said...

Hehe.. poor Alan.. U hafta face the exams when uni starts.. but yes.. Seriously STUDY for IF.. the paper is kinda predictable.. but dude u really gotta know your stuff to be able to answer the questions! .. or maybe its just me and finance hates me