Sunday, June 24, 2007

I'm Bak

I'm bak!!!! Did u all miss me? hehehe... I know I finished my exams a while ago.. but I haven't been able to sit down and blog since then.

There is so much to say that I don't really know where to begin...
Well, first of all I want to that thank all you guys.. my blogger readers for the support and Jia You.. over the exam period.. You guys pushed me thru!

After my last exam on Thursday (the dreaded International Finance exam) I went out for lunch with Nicole for our usual Dim Sum and Retail Therapy trip after any big assessments. We went to 美心 to eat.. the food there was quite good. The off to the city for SHOPPING.. wow I haven't heard the word shopping for sOooOOOOOO long. But I didn't get to majorly spluge coz a. I didn't find nething I really really liked and b. I was sooooooo exhausted after the tri-fector. But it was a good trip hehehe

I finally started a new drama on Thursday too... I started Corner with Love. So far its a really cute story.. not brilliant as i'm not quite hooked it.. but its good. Da S looks really pretty in it and Alan Luo (Show) has this familiarity about him that I just love. I'm already half way thru.. mite review it when I'm done.

I've gone back to working my hours at the resturant now.. I will be working quite a bit.. just to make up for my slacking during the 2nd week of exams =(

On Friday, Nicole, Jasmine and Jason came all the way to eat at the resturant =) It was nice to have their company on such a dull and cold nite. Hope you guys really did enjoy the food and i'm sorry it was such a long drive for u guys.. I hope Nicole's driving back was not as bad as Jason's LOL Kidding >.^

Then there was last nite with KTV and Metz lets just put it down as an interesting nite. I find a sudden need to buy a beanie .. too bad they look funi on me HEheheh

Caz Left for HK today.. its gonna b weird partying without her these holidays but I know she's gonna have an awesome time... hehehe I have the other F2 with me neways

I have a feeling this holiday is gonna be an interesting one... we'll just have to see what happens. OoOoO and I have soooooooO many people I need to catch up with!!! I just don' t know where to start...

Missin Ya all..

-gone Corner with Loving-

[ Side Note ] Thanks for the plug Lisa and Alan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noelle u have a blog!

Thanks for driving on sat night =)

Yah i agree with u abt Corner with Love...cute and sweet but not as good as i expected it to be. Show is cool! LOL

Liisaa said...

yes thanks noelle for putting up with me yet again. the next time its your turn and i'm driving. i think i need more sober nights don't you think?

Michelle said...

haha if u have an urge to buy a beanie... i think i want a tie!

interesting indeed *_*

Nicole Lee said...

Hey Noelle!

Hehe... My driving was much better than Jason's! Hehe... it was definitely worth the drive! The best ice-kachang ever in perth! And such yummy food! The 3 of us gave a thumbs up! Heheheheh...

Haha... kinda miss the days we spent together during the semester already... but its alright.. cos i know we'll be doing this again next semester!!! Hehehe... ENjoy your Corner With Love!!!

*hugs and kisses*