Friday, June 1, 2007

Last Day Of Sem

I've been meaning to blog ... but somehow never got round to it... time seems to just disappear so quickly these days. Maybe its coz I've been spending too much time sittin in front of my sister's laptop watching the last few episodes of Heroes. Go Peter Petrelli and Hiro Nakamura (how ever u spell their names) !!!

hmmmM.. maybe i should blog in chronological order.

Yesterday I had my much dreaded Lab Exam for Psych Stats. All I want to say is... I HATE GILLES!!!! WHERE IS HIS CAR GRRRRZZZZ WANT TO SCRATCH IT!!! 438! .. okay back to reality...

It was an 8 min exam with 10 questions and no not multiple choice questions, actual questions that required some sort of manipulation to obtain the answer. EIGHT MINUTES!!!! I got to question 5 when he said "Okay everyone one minute left"... I was so gonna cry... no wonder the average was 40%. Well, I only got 7/10 questions done. I didnt even have time to read the rest of the exam. *sighs* Oh well, over and done with at least.

After that horrible exam, Nicole and I decided to go for lunch and some much needed retail therapy (my lectures were cancelled anyway). Had dim sum at Dragon's Seafood, which was actuali quite good. Then all the way to Garden City to do some shoppin.. yes Caz and Mishie.. I raided ur turf AGAIN LOL. I Bought a few things and Nic (hehehe) was happy with her purchases.. but was really tired by the end so we retired home. Ended up doing more late nite shoppin at Morely when i got home.. but what can I say I needed it LOL.

Rest of the night involved a lot of procrastination and Heroes, which meant I did not get my tute work done for ITF =(


*****

I had a head-splitting head ache all day today.. OuuuuuuuuCh.. which is why I'm home so early on a Friday. Okay, so I'm not that early... but i skipped half of my last cognitive psych lecture coz I felt sick. Today was pretty uneventful, nothing much happened.. I kinda expected more peeps to rock up to uni being the last day and all, but the place was practically deserted! Plus, I got ditched by my sister who said we're going for lunch today at Samurai.. but never picked up her fone (I just found out she left it at home).

So instead in my one hour break I sat with Jason and Simo at the Ref (instead of catching up on my ilects) while they entertained themselves with my laptop. I almost forgot how amusing these two were... awwW the days of high school.

Okay... I think I'm all blogged out for today... can't seem to remember what I had actuali intended to blog about hmmM oh wells

BTW anyone wanna help me learn how to link other blogs?

No comments: