Saturday, June 16, 2007

Exam Emo moments

Yup... very emo rite now... I don't know why I let exams gets to me so much.. why I have such a failure phobia.

With approximately just 10% of my units actually covered so far.. U can see why the pressure is on. I don't think it has ever been this bad for me.. as in i've never had to cram so much before... I guess each semester is realy getting worse and worse for me...

Enough... i've had enough...
Just a few days to go... 忍 一下 靜欣 … 只要忍一下

**Side note: I wanted to blog thrash b4.. but all I can say is I'll get my REVENGE**

6 comments:

Liisaa said...

*gasp* thrash whose blog?

Michelle said...

stay strong chigs! see u on the other side!

caz said...

noelle?? emo??
noelle?? blog thrash??
what has gotten into you??

anywayz, aja aja!!

Nicole Lee said...

jiayou jiayou jiayou!!!

Nicole is here with you!!!

*hugs*

Liisaa said...

she got effected by the lisa bug. i'm ever so contagious

NoeLLe said...

@ Lisa: Hehehe U are ever so contagious!!! and not so much thrash someone's blog... but thrash someone on my blog..

@ Mishie and Nicole: Thanks Dudettes! I know we're almost there... can almost see the greener grass on the other side.. JIA YOU!!!

hehehe

@ Caz: HAHAHA... sorry.. Noelle is unavaliable atm.. i'm her emo twin elleon LOL... don't worry.. Noelle will be back in about hmmm 3-4 days hehehe AjA AjA!!