Friday, June 8, 2007

Noelle + Exams = Sick


Why oh why.. must I always be sick during the exam period.

Took the whole of yesterday off to sleep it off.. but I woke up today not feeling very much better. I'm starting to get scared about my lack of study for these exams =(


I called the doctor's just before to book an appointment!! Can U believe it!! I, Noelle called to book an appointment with the doctors... (I hate going to the doctors!) ... but they said they were fully booked... unless it was urgent.. I'm sick but not dying! So i left it...
OOOoOOo and in the midst of feeling sorry for myself.. I decided to watch the rest of dangerous lover (this mini drama thing that involved DBSK) LOL it was the funniest thing I watched all week.. and it did make me feel better.. just a little
Was gonna post it up here.. but decided against it coz I can't b bothered.. plus I'm supposed to be at work right now
CRAP I'm supposed to be at work rite now!!!!!!
OKay I'm gonna bbl (blog back laters)...


6 comments:

caz said...

am i the ONLY person who hasn't touched anything dbsk/fahrenheit-related in this exam study break?

u guys should ALL be ashamed of urselves! teehee.. NOR have i blogged (but that's not surprising.. on the other hand, lis hasn't either O_O)

get well soon nolz!

NoeLLe said...

hehehe...

Its tru.. Caz ur the only one who really studies during study break... i've tried and failed miserably...

Craps.. another day wasted

Michelle said...

we are not ashamed! YOU should be ashamed of urself for resisting!

yeah lisa not blogging is scary. though me and nol seem to be making up to the lack of caz and lisa not blogging.

caz said...

"really studies".. u overestimate me nol! =(

NoeLLe said...

LOL thats coz I have faith in u CaZ =)

HAHAHHA MISHIE go US and our Blogcratination!!!!

Liisaa said...

I BLOGGEDDD RAWRR