Saturday, June 9, 2007

Just another lazy afternoon

Woke up extra late today and then got rushed to work... pretty uneventful working day... except for this really rude customer.
I really hate rude customers, they just make u wanna kick them out rite there and then.. but in reality all you can do is that fake cheesy smile thing and pretend you didn't hear them mutter rudeness under their breath... then turn around slowly into the kitchen and fully VENT !!! hehehe the funny thing is, all the other customers today were also complaining about how rude that other customer was as, so that made me feel a bit better... like it wasn't just my mind playing tricks with myself.

Yea.. thanks for the well wishes guys! But i know I'm still sick... getting better.. but still sick. How do I know? Well, you kinda figure this stuff out when ur lil sister compares ur voice to a newly turned teeny bopper guy who has just reached puberty =/

*cries* I've only finished 4/11 essays that need to be prepared for the cognitive psych exam on Wednesday... I'M FRIKKEN SCARED NOW!!... plus I haven't started studying for finance yets... stress stress

Just think after these exams I can look forward to doing all the stuff that has accumulated over the whole semester + the beloved KTV (no longer cares what anyone says about u KTV ur still in MY heart)... I should write a list later b4 I forget everything.. like my aim to learn another 20 Korean words (HA! I wish)...

okay okaY... nothing left to blogcrastinate... off to go figure out how to write an essay about inductive and deductive reasoning =(

5 comments:

Nicole Lee said...

Jiayou Noelle!!! I cant wait to sing k and have dim sum with yea again!

P.S. You gotta get c-box so that i can leave comments!!!

*hugs and kisses*
Nicole =)

a l a n said...

wahhh...welcome to the bandwagon

dont jump off like some of the other hacks on my links

would u too like to link me? its a privellege to be part of the almighty a-la-la-la-n world

coz its just so freaken awesome

and so many updates

and cool photos

oh...ur blog is

nice

^_^

keep blogging noelle-loh-mon and dont forget to study. For both of us. I have 6 weeks. U have 6 days.

I can see so well its almost ridiculous.

Liisaa said...

Oh! come ON! NoL!! You're already becoming weak!! Three times clicked on your site with no updates!

Tsk.

jirO.Love. ehh.. its kinda becoming Danson.S2. good lord! I get over them so quickly!

Gah!

Michelle said...

agree with lisa. def need update. cause u noe. procrastination. entertainment. that rot.

NoeLLe said...

HAHHAHAHHAHA sorrY Guys.. i thought u guys were gettin sick of me.. will update
now...ish...soon...ish... *shurgs*
^-^