Monday, June 4, 2007

Day One =)

Okay, I see why this is beginning to get addictive.. hehehe I can go on and on about random nothings and not get sick of my own voice =p jKz!

Day One of our attempt to study for the final exams proved to be somewhat productive. YaY!
I actuali sat down and did my work (most of the time) and although I didn't get as much done as I hoped i'm that tiny step closer.

Just got home from dinner at Dragon China's with Caz and Lisa after our study seesh.. as I said guys we are soooooo gonna be broke after this study week. I dont know if i can keep up with this study routine aye... soooo exhausted today as it is... but I will get more done.. I will do that essay... while imagining Lisa sitting there all comfy watching Hana KiMi.

I read a really good (not completed <- darts eyes at mishie) fanfic on the weekend. Its called Pictures on the Wall. I'm surprised at how articulate and eloquent the writer is. The characters were well written and seemed to come to life in my head... I cant wait till this author continues the story, as I am dying to read on. I wish I had her talent, but maybe someday I will attempt to write a short fanfic. I'll add it on my long list of things I would like to accomplish in my lifetime *nods*

Alrite.. back to the world of study... I hope I don't fall asleep.. cross ur fingers

*peeks* are they crossed?.. coz it doesnt seem to be working =P

1 comment:

Michelle said...

lol i dont think she's ever goin to finish the fic nol *mournful* it's been too long.