Monday, June 18, 2007

The Day Before

I tried so many tmes to blog today... but nothing come out... I didn't really know how to describe how I was feeling... =(

Today is the day before my tri-fector of exams... and to say the least I am petrified.. I think i've been sitting in my room way too long!! I'm soooooo sick of my room these days that I just can't wait to get out.. was gonna take a picture of my messy room 4 yas all 2 c.. but then i realise i really don't need that kinda shame LOL... nah.. actuali I just couldn't b bothered takng out the camera.

I think a part of me has already given up.. i've gone off the cliff so to say or just plainly burnt myself out. International Finance is the exam I think i'm most scared about... just coz there are no multiple choice questions, I haven't covered the reading, the lecture notes are crap and I looked at a past exam paper just to see if it was passable and I don't think I can answer even ONE of the questions. I know I always say this... but I just want to pass.. I just don't want to go through this unit again.. I don't think I can go thru this unit again... who knows.. hopefully I regain my confidence/motivation to study and I mite just scrape thru. It will take a LOT of effort tho =/

Tomorro's exam is Stats.. my general feeling about stats is pretty okay.. I think i can get by this exam.. I think I understand most of it... The problem with this exam is that I'm aiming to score in it.. basically.. I'm aiming for a 70% in stats just so I still qualify for Honors if I still choose to continue on with my Psych. Should be manageable rite? I mean this exam is just 52 M/C questions in 2 hours... not bad huh..

Finance... why is it a prereq. to do finance for my major...
Okay... off to see if I can do a little of International finance before I revise my Stats and go to sleep.

Wish me Luck? neone got a four leaf clover... i need all the help I can get =/

OoO Yea b4 I forget... I don't think i'll b blogging for a while... not until the final 3 are done I think... hehehe.. Thats if I can resist... see ya all on the other side... NO NO not the other other side.... the exam free other side where ppL like Lisa, Canh and Hadi are.. Okay okay seriously going now ... ByyYYYYEE!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

3 days ok. 3 days till u blog again? it's not realli that distressful of a time period chigs heheh.

a l a n said...

you'll be fine

international finance....sounds familiar

NoeLLe said...

Thanks guys for all ur support... couldn't have done it without u all... =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Noelle - I just discovered your blog after reading alan's blog (yes alan, your blog was informative). I hope you're feeling better now about exams and uni in general. It's hard to keep your chin up when everything just seems 10x harder than it should be but it'll all get done. And look! You survived! Hurrah! I hope you have a great holiday - you deserve it.

caz said...

well done nolz, it's all over! *pat*pat*

NoeLLe said...

@ TamZ.. thanks =) I think ur the most optimistic person I know.. and SO SO smart! I hope U did well in ur exams too! And I MUST catch up with you in these holidays... are u going anywhere?

@ Caz: TIME 2 PARTY!!!!! =)