Tuesday, June 26, 2007

r3minisc3nc3

reminiscence... today has really been a day of thinking about the past and all memories sweet and bitter.

On the weekend, I bumped into a few high school peeps. People I haven't seen for so long ... I think it's literally been years. Some how .. they still seem like the same ole people, yet different. Maybe its just me. This group of guys that I bumped into are all such good friends.. all still together.. they are really still a group. Then I think about my girls. I loved my girls in high school.. heheh .. we were the coolest, funniest and the craziest heheh even through all the heartache of high school and the divisions the erupted in my group... I wouldn't have it any other way.. I couldn't imagine high school without them. There were nine of us.. we were all so different... but somehow high school brought us all together. I will never forget the times I shared with all of these girls each one so unique and no matter what U could count on them to accept you just as you are... no strings attached.

But now.. after high school.. we have all seemed to gone our separate ways. Its no ones fault really.. we were all just very different.. choosing different paths. I still keep in contact with some of the girls. But I miss the high school days. heheh missed reading "what I did for Love" during econs class with Ms. Cooper wondering why Caroline was silently sobbing.

I think what got me reminiscing was the fact that I stumbled onto a half paragraph of a story I wrote about us girls.. one I started a long time ago.. but like a lot of things .. I haven't finished.

I really never thought that I would miss high school... but I do.. I really do

Not to say that I'm not grateful for the life I have now and the friends I have around me now! It seems I have come so far.. so many stories that could be told.. and yet so many more to be told along my journey.

I had a bit more to type .. but I kinda lost track for the direction of this blog..
so I guess I'll have to end with ...


... To be Continued ... another day...