Sunday, July 1, 2007

Dramas in my Life

當你眼淚忍不住要流出來的時候, 如果能倒立起來, 這樣原本要流出來的淚就流不出來了…
你學會了嗎?


heehhe.. I bet the title made you all look and gasp and jump.. "gossip..gossip..where..where" but sorry.. misleading! >.<


Yesterday, me and my little sister were playing another one of our lame games while cleaning up after a hard day's work. Basically we were trying to see who could name the most opening songs from Dramas. I struggled.. especially since I had to keep my title and my pride.. dude.. this is DRAMAs I'm talkin about!


My saving grace... as always... Zai Zai.. in Silence and the the opening song "Jing Jing de" sung by Harlem. But in the midst of our lame-ness we stumbled on a few dramas whose openings we both couldn't think of. So when we jetted off home, my lil sister decided to check them out. Hehhe one of the dramas being Poor Prince. How Zai Zai has improved. I really admire he's dedication to the arts and you can see that he has really grown as a person. He was thrown into the lime-light and guess what.. he survived.. I always knew he would.

I Take it back Mishie.. but I think you knew all along


Oh and I finished Corner with Love a while ago now.. I shall do a review on it another day..

OOoO and the results of our cam whoring the other nite... DAMN SHAMEFUL!! Most of them didn't turn out well.. too dark.. but there were a few okay ones..


... Yours Truly...



... Mishie ...

.. the (hahaha) "group" ones didn't turn out too good...Must totally make up for it!

****

Today's weather was a bit gloomy wasn't it.. hehe just the way I like it.. minus the wind on a day I stupidly chose to wear a skirt.

Hehehe.. I know.. I know.. I'm Lame.. But U guys love me neways LOL =P

Had Jaws today with Hadi .. and did some more spending.. Yups.. definitely feeling the broke-ness. It was good tho. I Haven't caught up with her in a while.

Tis a good feeling to be done exams (sorry Alan couldn't help but rub it in) but I really wanna make an effort next semester.. make an effort to get where I wanna be.. and slowly cut back on the stress and emo-ness. AwwwW.. TV how I have missed you so

OKay uploading pics is really a bum coz I keep deleting them accidentally.. so I think i'm done for tonite..

Annyonghi Kyeseyo... Laters =)

2 comments:

Liisaa said...

sigh.. my chinese gone shit.. i dun understand that bit..

NoeLLe said...

Nah.. nothing wrong with ur chinese.. Its just written in traditional =p .. lappy can't write simplified remember