Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Its Just The Begining =(

While everyone else I know is almost done with exams and starting to relax a bit... i am starting to freak!!! As yea... for once... I'm one of the last people to finish *cries* now i know how it feels.

For the last 4 day of not blogging I've been crammed up in my room trying to study for the cognitive psych exam that i told yas about b4. BTW i managed to finish all 11 questions with and additional one day to memorise them. Aren't you all proud of me ^-^ ... but to the sacrifice of finance which i still have not touched and am petrified about having only 6 days to learn both finance units (thanks for the reminder ALAN!) . Must start that tonite...

Of the four days, two of them were net-less... i can't believe i managed.. but yea lappy decided it didn't want to connect to the net. You would think that would make me study... BUT NO... i went thru withdrawal and tried desperately to get it back.. and thank god it was... dont ever do that to me again. SO how did u celebrate... I Youtubed to the max (well not to the max ... no not Lisa style)... looking up all those vids that u guys kept forwarding me ... and after all that.. my conclusion.. FLH WO CHAO XI HUAN NI!! LOL but i still know where my loyalties lie (rite mishie)

I'm waiting for Cazamline to update her!!!! Are u REALLY gonna wait till ur exam are over... coz thats not fair =(

Anyway.. on the topic of today's exam... it was SoOOoOoO ... hmmm... i guess it was okaY. The questions that came out weren't THAT hard.. just my hand has suffered a lot of pain attempting to write 4 essays in 2 hours. Yup I said attempting... I didn't finish them... In fact i think i only properly finished one.. but they were all nearly there so I don't think it was that bad =)

Craps HELP ME.... I feel so free.. so light... so relaxed...but NO i can't.. m...u..s..t... St..u..dy =(
3 exams left 19, 20, 21... so lets c if i can live through this lot.. u'll hear me complaining!! hehehe

Alrite.. off to eat lunch.. yea i said lunch.. i didn't have lunch today just in case i felt too full and sleepy in the exam 2day ... i'm such an idiot =p
OOOoOOOoO and i kept up with my tradition of Macca's for brekky b4 an exam hehehe

2 comments:

Liisaa said...

no one gets sick of anything. I guess you are one that writes for the audience?

maybe so.. keep blogging.
oh and study.

not long to go.

Michelle said...

of course. vwjh.eternity!

jia you!