Thursday, August 30, 2007

All in a Days work

Been meaning to blog.. but each time that I think that I will... I end up way to lazy to do anything. So much for trying to make this a productive week. Can't believe that time is flying by so quickly.. soon it will be time for emo Noelle to come back and deal with all the assignments and exams.. and its not gonna be a pretty sight. Time flying by also means growing older.. we grow older by the day.. by the minute... BY THE SECOND. I don't think I'm ready to grow up yet.. these are supposed to be our prime years, coz as you know its all down hill when u hit 30. Even your brain speed decreases once you hit your 30's.

Well, I guess I have the Singapore trip to look forward to in the near future. BUT annoying thing is... I still haven't booked my air tickets... and the prices are no longer looking oh so pretty. In fact, I don't think i'm saving very much at all. I wished I booked when I said I was definite on going. But I'm still saving about $400, which includes a return Singapore airlines flight to Penang. That saving better not disappear.. which means I REALLY REALLY need to book soon.

Hmm.. why am I sitting here blogging while I'm at uni?! Shouldn't I be studying? Meh, I'll do it when I get home.... home from going out tonite that is =p
Nah, no late night tonite, just off to utopia to check out the first rounds of the karaoke comp. I hope its good. But guilt is definately kicking in.. guilt from lack of progress... number of assignments started = 0, number of mid-sems studied for = 0 ... really better get a move on.

Okay I think Mish has finished her assignment now, the one that productive Lisa finished at 1am in the morning (claps to Lisa)... time to go... will blog on my facial trip next time .....

No comments: