Monday, August 6, 2007

Cold, Wet and at Uni

Today has started off as quite a bad day. Woke up at 6:35. I know, I bet U all can't believe I woke up so early. Got up, had my shower, I even had "breakfast" ( I had a banana) and ran out to catch the bus to uni. I thought I'd be warm today, wearing my YS long jumper thing and a cardigan underneath.. but boy was I wrong! As soon as I stepped out of my front door, rain couldn't help but follow me (sorry guys.. just had to put it that way). It poured, and even though the bus stop is like 2 minutes from my house, I managed to get fully drenched. To top it off the bus was PACKED and I felt disgusting sitting in a squishy position on the back of the bus with my jeans so wet they were beginning to stick to my skin. OoOO and that wasn't the worst bit.. I think the seat I was sitting on was wet!! either that or the rain that my jumper soaked up had transferred onto my seat making my butt wet!.. Quite disturbing really and utterly uncomfortable.

But I saw Bradley on the bus today, just casually talking to him about uni life etc. the poor thing has classes starting at 9am everyday .. everyday except one.. which starts at 8am hehehe.
After getting off the bus at uni, I felt so sick.. "throwing up" sick.. I think it was because it was so packed and stuffy, while I was still drenched. So I went straight to the Reid before my tute.. off to the toilets. HAHA I dried myself off with the hand dryer... or at least attempted to.

Now, I am somewhat dry.. and on my 3 hour break. I kinda wanna go to the city to pick up something.. well find something that I need.. sorry bout the abstract-ness, I can't say what it is coz Lisa reads this hehehe.. am I building the suspense yet Lisa?

I should really be attempting to do my tute right now. It's at 3, so I still have time. Can't believe I wasted all yesterday. Instead of doing my tute work what was I doing... FACEBOOK?!? and laundry and work and TV.

Okay enough, I better get to it and finish before I go off to procrastinate with Caz later today =)
Mite blog back later today? We'll see...

No comments: