Friday, August 3, 2007

That Girl

A part of me can't help but realise that I've become THAT GIRL. The type of girl who cannot hold a conversation with anyone. The one that, when is in a big group of people, realises that people to the left and people to the right are engrossed in a conversation... but stares straight ahead. I feel so anti-social... What scares me is the thought of going into a job interview and being the way that I am... the interviewer will be sure to realise what a boring person I am... and I'll never get hired. I wonder... have I always been like this?

I'm SoOOO Tired today and really does not feel like going to uni for classes. And my feet hurt especially. I went to MSU's Function last night... rating: 2/5. It was okay at times but I didn't really like half the music and it was WAY too empty there for my likings. But I guess I don't regret going.

OKays, must at least attempt to be productive today. So I'm going to get ready to get my blood sucked out of me (Blood Test). But b4 I finish this post I want to say...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY!!
Hope ya have a great day =)
Side note:
My Posts are getting shorter and shorter aye.. sorry.. haven't had the inspiration for a good long blog yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, thanks Noelle - You're a star. Btw, you're not boring, you have heaps of interesting stories to tell. Sometimes it's difficult to just be an observer to conversations you're not really a part of but oh well, it happens. Hope you're having a great weekend :)

NoeLLe said...

Heheh Thanks Tammy! I guess I shall see you in class 2morro =)