Wednesday, August 15, 2007

*Cough Cough*

That's all I do theses days .. cough and cough and cough.. and if I'm finding it so annoying imagine the people around. I feel like a frikken walking disease and feel sorry for all those sitting near me. For example waiting for the bus today... I was waiting at Wellington Bus station for the bus home (which by the way took a whole 45mins!!!) and just when I thought all was good and peaceful.. I get into a coughing fit!! Like I just can't stop coughing.. it was so bad and so embarrassing.. even the girl next to me felt sorry for me and offered me a butter menthol. And it happened again on the bus.. I thought I was going to choke. Okay, enough of the sob story...

Today was meant to be a productive day.. but turned out not so productive.. in fact i didn't any study at all. Its only scaring me coz I know I will be extremely busy in September, when all the assignments start piling up and a worker leaves for a holiday, meaning I will have to pick up the shifts. Lets just hope everything goes well then.

I dug up my old ICQ number yesterday. Actually I attempted to do this some time ago.. but I could never actually find my number or my profile on the ICQ database. Thanks to the help of Tim, who had me on his contact list, I was finally able to access my old list. I remember in the prime of my ICQ days I had approx 200 contact on there.. most of them randoms from around the world that I had slowly gotten to know. Some of them, I became quite good friends with. ICQ marked my teeny-bopper days. I read my profile yesterday and BOY was I ashamed.. but I guess its all a part of being young, naive and attempting to try way too hard. But I am curious as to what happened to a lot of the people on my list. People like "Cloud", who were a little bit older and wiser and shared the wisdom and experiences they had in life. These people who were once very much a part of my life, have seemed to drift.. and I wonder how they are today.

I guess it just reminds us to cherish what we have now.. make an effort to show the people around you that you care... even if its a short sms one morning just to wish them a good day.

Goodnight everyone.. Happy Dreaming ^-^

No comments: