Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday-itis

.. been a whole week since I've been on here spillin my thoughts. So what's been happening? SooO much that i don't know where to how to start... so I won't. =p

Been sick since Friday morning after a late/early night out for Lisa's birthday on Thursday. And as I said.. I knew it would be interesting. Pictures soon or u can get them on Lisa's blog coz I think she'll upload them (hehehe saves my lazy bum the effort).

But yes. SICK. AGAIN. I've been coughing so much that I think its damaging my throat and my chest at that. It's never hurt so much before. That the good thing about blogging I guess.. I can rant without having to cough after every 3rd word. Today was such a LOOOOONG day (no puns intended) but I guess everything turned out okay in the end. I didn't actually get to finish my tute questions yesterday, so I kinda rocked up to both my tutes unprepared. It turned out alright coz we didn't really go thru all the questions and this week's questions were not to hard.. so all good.

Bummed at Nicole's during my 3 hour break and attempted to rest up before the rest of my classes, but instead ended up playing around with music there. Very cool fun.. and OMG Nic's skills on the guitar is soOo cool!! I wish I could play like you Nic!.. I have so far to go and so much to learn.

I'm so behind on everything its starting to be a worry... its like I just woke up and *Poof* its week 4!!! I think its time to get a start on a.) Readings b.) Assignments. Speaking of assignments, I think my psych one for social shall be somewhat interesting. We are to examine the underlying psychological factors that allow people to keep believing in a chosen alternative therapy. After considering many options including crystal power and numerology.. I have settled on.... astrotherapy. Just coz everyone knows they love reading horoscopes.. but how far should we really take our horoscopes.

I think I'm off to get some rest.. coz u know sounding sick means feeling sick and feeling sick means looking sick and looking sick .. is oh so not cool!

No comments: