Friday, November 30, 2007

Changes, Anything and Whatever!



Today is Day 3 of my Singapore Adventure. Man, Nic and I woke up quite late after yesterday's hilarious Mambo event. But got up and straight out the door for brunch. For brunch we had the infamous Sakae Sushi. Yum Yum Jap food.. It made me fully think about how much the quality of Jap food in Perth has gone down. Quite sad really!! And they are really so much more efficient here in Singapore, as the Sakae Sushi Menu came with an interactive screen that you could use to order extra dishes or call for the bill. CooL aye? ... Okay so we still had to physically call for the bill.. but it was a good idea in theory!!

AFter brunch we made our way back to Bugis in order to pick up Show Luo's concert tickets. And since we were there I decided to cut my hAir there. Got it Long layered. I cut it at a place called 'Red's Salon'. And the service there was sooo coool... you would never get that kind of service in Perth.. EVER. Got there, sat down, told my hairdresser, Ben, that I wanted my hair layered and to try to keep my length. He replied with "sure thats fine, we can surely keep the length, but first, what can I get U to drink?" Noelle = o_0 hehehe. Nic who was just there to watch me get it cut was also offered a drink too!! HOW COOL IS THAT! and he was even considerate enuff to attempt to keep us warm using towels placed on our knees. Then he proceeded to cut and layer my hair. After combing his fingers thru my hair he goes "Do U cut ur own hair?" Noelle is now double 0_o. He knew I attempted to cut some of my spilt ends.


He was some kind of perfectionist coz I think he really put a lot of effort into his art. He proceeded to guide me and give me tips on hair maintenance and some typical small talk. Then this really cute girl came to wash my hair. She was like "hey u have dimples too, like me". Very cool. Then the final blow dry by Ben and comb thru and last checks and I was done. After 45 mins I had a "new look". Nic thinks I look very different with the new hair cut. HHAHHAHAHA OMG and after the cut we went towards the MRT station to make our way to today's adventure, when I was stopped by this girl in a black dress. She approached me to say... "Are U interested in modelling?" I Stared at her like HUH!! REPEAT!! before saying no and cracking up afterwards. Maybe Ben really did do a good job on my hair. Or maybe I am biased cos I found him really really cute =p

Before

After


Then onwards bound we went to explore Little India and China Town. Both places were really unique aye. Very vibrant and full of life. And I officially had the best Indian food ever!! I usually HATE Indian food.. but man the "Nans" with 2 different curries was awesome!!! I can still hear Nic's Indian accent attempt. HAHHAHA

Mmm Indian Food

Also found in Little India was this....






Anything... Whatever! LOL it was the funniest thing during dinner coz me a Nic kept cracking Anything and Whatever jokes all night =p



After a quick rest beside the pool at Nic's (to soak our dead feet), we headed off to wala wala, this bar place with a live band. The lead Chick singer is soO good!! And her drummer boy made it in Cleo's top 40 most eligible bachelors. HOW.. I do not know! nah Maybe coz he is a drummer boy and he is really awesome on the drums!! After staying for a while, we got hungry and headed for supper. Chicken Rice. That says it all rite. Delicious!!



Man Once again it is almost 3am.. bed time here I come.. need to wake up early tomorro. So much is planned including Sentosa, Vivo City and Clubbing at MOS.



So time to leave U all.. someone comment or chatter or something...

1 comment:

FeLLi said...

NOELLE!!! u have a FRINGE!!! looking DAMN HOT sexy babe!!! *wink* looks like ur havving so much fun!!! ekkekek i envy UuUUUU!!! BOGO SHIPPO!!! *sad face* *hugz* *muaks*