Thursday, November 29, 2007

Noelle is MIA

hehehe been a while.... Not really... but mAn .. what I have accomplished in these what 2 days is soooo hilarious.
If Only I could share everything. I havent even bought A journal to write it all down.

OKay... so here is my attempt at summarising my trip so far (2days)


***DAY 1 ***

Touched down at singapore at 7 am in the morning. The airport procedure was not as bad as I thought it was be (I hear a lot of "I told u so's). After touching down I was greeted by Nic holding black pepper crab puff... MmmMM. Then striaght off to grab brekky. We had SingApore bee hoon and soon gui.. and soya bean milk and grass jelly... talk about big breakfast hor!!

After brekky.. no time to be wasted. We got down straight to the local markets in toa payoh to do shopping... then to Novena square and then to walk half of Orchard. LUNCH WAS AWESOME. We went to a pepper lunch .. I have fotos.. SOMEONE SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO OPEN A CHAIN IN PERTH!!!!! After Lunch More shopping of course.. somewhere in between.. Mr. Manager Lu Hui joined us. I kinda felt bad after he had to carry all my bags of shopping. and Nic Tooo.... yes.. I spent a.LoT!

Pepper Lunch!!



Yes This Is camWHoring on an escalator


Dinner was at Newtons.. satay, sambal sting ray and fried oyster omelette! Man it was the best oyster omelette I had ever tasted. The place we ate had such a cool atmostphere. ... VERY FILLING THO

After dinner we decided to go to walk to this place called Timbre. We walked from Orchard. We walked a total of 3 MRT stations in order to reach the place!!! But it was worth it for the live band that was full of talent. We ordered a jug of Long Island Iced Tea to share. But Gosh was it alcoholic! It was sooo strong I couldnt help but stumble out of the place. Got home about 1-2am to retire to bed after a full day of shopping and eating and chilling.. Legs decided to give up on me.. I dont blame them, after all... I WAS WEARING HEELS ALL DAY.

After all that in one day.. sleep was damn good! So many memories cannot fit it all in one post



***Day 2 ***

Just breifly.. coz Its almost 3 am and I desperately need sleep.

Woke up at around 12, which meant skipping breakfast and jumping straight into lunch.

So we met Jon for lunch at Din Tai Fong, this place famous for its Dim Sum. Nic has been telling me about this place since we found out I was going to singapore earlier this year. Did it live up to expectations. DAMN RIGHT IT DID. After eating the Xiao Long Bao.. I felt as if I had been deprived all my life!



Then Jon Had other business to attend to so he left us to do our shopping. Correction. My shopping. (Thanks Jon for treating Dim Sum). We finished Orchard, and then rain set in.. as in big tropical rain.. so we were bound undercover. I bought a white dress bcoz of that tho.. hehe its for Lee Hom's concert later in the week =)



Finishing Orchard and straight to Bugis. Man memories of last year's Bugis with Lisa... They had so many more rings then. None now =( but I still managed to get a few more tops. My budget was so unreasonable... that i've almost spent half already. AND I HAVENT BOUGHT MY FONE YET. Maybe that might have to wait till Malaysia (if i can still afford malaysia).



Contacts stuffed up thoughout the day and eventually it was unbearable.. oh the pain.. so yeah very hard to shop in pain. Especailly after stacking it in Bugis Village... in my heels again (stupid me and my stupid painful legs)

Soaked from the Rain



Anyway, for dinner.. we were joined by Lu Hui for steamboat. IT WAS SOOO CHEAP! $13 pp. and seafood galore. Too bad no scallops tho.




And then what better way to finish the night than with ZouK! I'll tell u this... SINGAPOREANS ARE DAMN CUTE CLUBBERS!! HAHAHAHHAH

Left quite early tho coz legs couldnt stand the pain anymore.



And now I am sitting here... I cant believe I am in singapore. BUT man am I havin an AWESOME time =)

Poor Nic has fallen asleep I think.. she must be exhausted from taking me around. I am SoOOo Grateful to everyone here!!



Miss You All HEAPPPPPPPPPS!!!
Over and Out

P.S. was gonna blog mor fotos but a. Its to late already (3.30am) and b. Lisa mite kill me if i put up that picture taken in front of Tiffany's

No comments: