Monday, November 19, 2007

Plans


After exams and all that time spent in isolation.. I have plans to keep myself busy this holidays and next year. Which means better time organisation and less slacking (as less as possible). Next year I plan to pick up Chinese again in Tafe, hopefully it all works out cos right now I'm in the process of finding out how to apply. On top of that I want to do a beginner's short course for Korean.. which wont start until Feb. I'm quite excited about that really. Plus, adding on the possibility of a Gym-ing and continuation of Hip Hop dance classes that I did in the beginning of this year. And I need to catch up with everyone!! And I mean everyone!!
Should be good.. all these plans are small steps towards my goals for the future.. Towards the person I want to be.
On another note, Singapore is in 9 days. Cannot wait.. I'm both excited and scared at the same time. This will be the firth time travelling on the plane by myself. The first step was 3 years ago travelling with a family that my parents knew. The second step was the awesome trip to Singapore with Lisa last year. This is the final step... AlonE... I think I might sleep thought it, since its a mid-night flight and all. Especially since Nicole has plans for when I land.
Nicole left for Singapore on Sunday, I took her and Jon to the airport. I can't believe I made it there and back with no slip ups considering my geographical senses. So cool huh! My have been the help of my subconscious heheheh (Sorry Inside Joke)
OKay I'm gonna go for a run nows...Laterers
I am Optimistic about the future.. so optimistic that its almost scary... I will remember you...

1 comment:

FeLLi said...

wahhhh dis is ur SMEXY BLOG ekkekeke i wish i was as organised as u ^^" *love love*