Thursday, November 22, 2007

One fine day

Wasn't today just a fine day. The Sun shining down.. clouds to complement the aesthetics of the sky. Nothing could be faulted.. except for the humidity.

Canh finished her exams yesterday so we went out to celebrate today. On my birthday Canh took me to eat at this Jap place called Hanami remember? Anyway, on that day we passed this restaurant called the Seven Seas.. and we said we would return to try it out. So today we went there to eat. A a nice little place on Beaufort Street =)


It has an alfresco area and all.. but we chose to sit half inside half outside. Can U picture it??

I like the feel of the place very relaxing and the service was excellent. We order two dishes to share. The food was served quickly.. but slow enough to know that it was prepared on the spot.


And they do a beautiful lemon lime bitters.

We had this Snapper dish, which came with chips and salad. Now I'm not a fish person.. quite frankly.. I'm very picky with the type of fish I eat. I just don't like the smell of fish. Anyway.. This fish was veeeerrrryyy good. It was just grilled with a few herbs an a small trickle of lemon. YuM!! This dish was the one Canh chose.


Then I chose the Seven Seas Spagettini =) I think this was their signature dish. And it was good too. Especially the scallops.. *drools* At first the taste was mild and made u want to add some salt, but then... we begin to taste the interplay of texture and flavour. It was subtle at first but it made it presence known..


All I know Is I'm definitely going to Seven Seas again.. maybe to experience the night atmosphere of the place.


Added to my collection of memories.. twas a good day.. twas one fine day

1 comment:

Jase said...

aren't those mussels?