Tuesday, July 17, 2007

讓我唱歌給你聽: Let me sing U a song

YuPs... its like almost 3 am and I'm sitting in front of lappy... blogging =/
I can't sleep.

I've totally ruined my sleep schedule this holidays. Basically, if its not almost 4am then I won't be able to get to sleep. This means waking up at like 9...okay maybe 10 .. okay, okay.. I wake up when I get called into work ... sheesh I am way too honest.
Everyone gives us crap for KTV-ing too much. But after "in-depth" reflections.. u know what? In the WHOLE of this holidays I have only KTV-ed 3 times!! That's not even once a week! But even so.. I don't mind the crap I guess. Coz it's true, I LOVE KTV ... so there!
Speaking of KTV and singer, I've just realised ho many good Malaysian singers/idols are out there. Those who never made in big in Malaysia until they pursued their careers in Taiwan (My future home ^-^). Eg ZChen, Wu Chun and Nicholas Teo. ehehhe and Nicholas is KuChing-ian... He's not brilliant but an okay singer and cool actor.
Which reminds me.. I finished 'Smiling Pasta'. Actually I finished it in 2-3days. Its actually a lot better than I thought it would be. Then again I had been told by countless people that it was crap. But in my opinion I think it was pretty good, not so original.. but I think it was at least as good as 'Corner with Love'. It was a feel good drama, where you can associate with the main actress (Cyndi Wang) and come to appreciate the small things in life that make you smile. I particularly liked her attitude towards situations and her idea of "只要笑一笑, 沒什麼事情過不了".

This was my last Drama for the holidays. The last one I own until I go hunting for more. Which means I need to go OVERSEAS yea yeA YEA?!?!
Hehhe I was planning to somehow sneak back to Singapore this year.. just to get my new fone and all. Which by the way I think I kinda have found one I like.. but have to get it overseas to have the Chinese input function. Its a Sony Ericsson slide phone. Presenting... S500i

Still considering and shopping for any better alternatives. What do U guys think? Yes? No?
CAROLINE is back! YaY-ness. With the awesomest stories. Making me wanna replace the sneak to Singapore to sneak to ShangHai and China.
hehehe I really wish I could go aye...
~Off to Dreamland~
*side note*
Uni Starts next week... just when I was slowly begining to lose my black eye bags...damn!

5 comments:

a l a n said...

Ur title reminds me of the beatles song covered by Joe Cocker for the WOnder Years.

Relevence?

caz said...

omg, i hav that pasta drama too! bought it in china earlier in the yr after watching a bit on chinese tv. my work friend's friend knows nicholas teo and his family. they went to his house for christmas once and described him as an arrogant snob. apparently he has a bad reputation in his hometown?

oh yes, n he's a character in the new movie Ratatouille i think!

Michelle said...

omg realli? ive seen ratatouille!!!

i luv the fone!

Liisaa said...

i'll admit that i only love wuzhun for his looks, body and ABILITY TO CARRY A TUNE. can't really sing that boy.

NoeLLe said...

@ Alan.. nope soZ no relevance at all.. U are way way too 'wonder years' obsessed for ur own good! hehe

@ Caz.. OMG u have all the connections to stars!!!.. but but but.. he doesn't seem like a snob =( But for Ratatouille I guess he's voice must only be in the chinese dubbed ones rite?


@Mishie.. U've seen it already!! I wanted to see it in cinemas. YaY Phone is coooL =)

@ Lisa.. Yea!...but girlfriend news is totally offputting!