Tuesday, July 24, 2007

In the critical ward

.. You've accompanied me for so long already.. and today you decided to stop... what happened to you ... dear mp3 of mine. My mp3 seems to have died.. actually more like is in a coma, because the USB function still works. It just refuses to turn on. So I think it's going to the critical ward, awaiting surgery. Of all the time that it could stuff up.. it has to be when uni has finally started and when I will be bored sitting on the bus struggling with the nodding head syndrome that occurs after a crap day of uni.



After I opened it up for surgery... I didn't know what to do.. I'm not a doctor!



My YS Boots



Today I went out to settle the sushi craving I've been having. Who am I kidding.. I could never settle the sushi craving... LOVE sushi.. almost as much as KTV. hhehehe. I went out in my YS boots! And I tell ya they are certainly growing on me. The first time I physically saw them.. I didn't really like them. Actually, I was almost considering not wearing them... almost because they were a bit too pointy for my liking. BUT dude! They are really growing.. I'm really liking the white-ness of them. But they are a bit hard to keep clean. OO and it could be a bit more comfortable if they were half a size bigger. They fit perfectly, and not exactly tight.. but I think I could do with a bit more foot-room.

Okay.. so another day of uni tomorro.. I've only got classes from 10-12 on Wednesdays. This means. EARLY start.. oh NOOOO... but... I can't sleep tonite.. I know I can't sleep tonite. Why? well because I took an afternoon nap and somehow woke up at like 8:30pm. So its gonna be a long night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur not the only one suffering from NHS! I get that in lectures too.

NoeLLe said...

HAHAHA Rong Chyi.. the worst thing is when u realise that the lecturer is staring your way in the midst of a NHS attack!