Saturday, July 21, 2007

...Home Alone...

It feels so lonely being home on a Saturday nite when I know everyone else is out there partying for the last time before uni starts.

Its weird, the calmness and silence in my house, filling my room. Almost screaming at me..
And then I think, less than half an hour away, the line at Metro's must be starting extend out onto the road. Where the music is so loud, it drowns out the reality of your presence. Two worlds so different... Okay not gonna think about it.. its just gonna get me depressed.

So, its set.. I'm off to Singapore at the end of this year. I'm so close to booking the flights too. I'm going by Tiger, cheap flights and all yea?!? So far the date shall be the 20th of November, so straight after end of year exams I think. But not yet fully confirmed, as I must consider other factors and also discuss with Nicole who will be my wonderful official tour guide around Singapore. Singapore is not a new place for me. In fact I've been going to Singapore every few years since when I was young. But still it will be nice for a true Singaporean to show me how life is truly lived there and of course the brilliant night life that Lisa and I unfortunately missed last year. Anyone else in Singapore at that time.. meet ya there? hehehe. I am quite looking forward to it, so hopefully everything goes accordingly and no authoritative changes of minds occur.

hmm.. maybe a dose of Rain will cheer me up...

Post Note:
I Got my Yes-Style shopping today.. more on that another day.. maybe tomorro?

No comments: