Wednesday, December 12, 2007

.. these eyes have seen..

so much more than I could have ever imagined. This trip will forever be remembered. It is always going to be in my heart, as I feel as if I have learnt so much about myself and tried so many new things.. new experience and faced old fears.




Even though I wish I could have extended (especially since I just found $350 that I must have forgotten I hid in my wallet). I guess I am really grateful for this trip... this time for me to be alone and reflect. I wasnt alone much... but on the plane I finally felt a sense of security and independence. It was something I really needed. Needed.... in order to finally say.. I just want to be Noelle... I just want to be me...



The last few days in Malaysia were a bit hectic with me running around trying to get as much shopping done as possible and sorting out crap with my fone. My fone was quite disappointing. It has a small crack in it and the guy said it was replaceable... but complications arose being the only white one sold in the whole place. It was quite stressful... but i wanted white and I guess that was the decision I have to live with.



But Still great memories in Malaysia.. the food!!! and the company.. and the change of environment. heheh and taking my underage cousins out clubbing... hahaha bu technically I was underage too.



There are a lot of people I am so grateful to for this experience. I cant thank the people in Singapore enough, especially Nic. Without you this trip really would never have been the same. And to my cousins and Relatives in Penang . My cousins who went shopping with me even tho she was on study break and meant to be studying for an exam. She came all the way from KL to Penang for Tom Yum with me hehehe. So grateful. Even though I know I am quite a pessimistic person.. this experience has taught me to look from a different light. And of course I can't forget my Parents who let me go and helped me with my finances. I know that you guys sacrificed time and effort for me and I appreciate every second.




With this experience, I look forward to the new year. A year of changes. I feel like the same person.. but at the same time.. different.




I have seen the sunrise break over the sea of water. I have met great people and learnt so much from them. I have had the chance to get to know friends even better. I have faced the heights and tried so many new things. I have seen with these eyes inimaginable talent and the beauty of a bright city which dares not sleep at night.

... Thankyou


Now that I'm home its time for new goals. 我會好好加油的!

I hope that This trip will always serve as a reminder to me of the good times.. and especially when I'm down I hope to look to these memories and find the feeling I have now...

I am home now.. I know I missed home even though I wanted to stay away for a while longer.
after two weeks... my bed is calling..
Goodnight. I wont miss the memories because they are with me. Sweet Dreams.

No comments: