Thursday, December 6, 2007

Change of Envionment

It's almost my 3rd day in Malaysia now. Have not taken very many pics here... not many at all. Not gonna do a full update on life here... nothing much happening. Just the food, the rest and the family. This is my chill time. Will prob do some shopping tomorro tho and I think we're going clubbing tomorro nite too.. I dunno We'll c.

Singapore was awesome... so awesome I miss it already. I really did have a great time and 7 days just flew past like that. Nic was right.. it was all about the company I had! Major hearts and Shout Outs to Nic my true Singaporean roomie, shopping advisor, listening ear by the pool and tourguide. Shouts to Mr Manager Lu Hui, part time shopping bags holder and outing accompanier. And also major shouts Rodney, Jon and Adrian all who joined us for endless suppers, lunches, bars, clubs and DROVE US THANK U!!!!!! It has truely been an adventure that I will remeber for years to come. I hope I wasnt too much of an inconvenice =/
I'm so grateful that I would eat frog to prove it.... but u guys wouldnt make me rite!!!!!!! tee hee heee

I shan't be bloggin much in Penang as internet here is a lot more slower and plus daily updates are not really necessary. I mite be extending my stay tho... but not sure yets... see how it goes.

Not used to the food here yet.. It mite be the oils. But thats weird aye.. I was fine in Singapore (minus the urge to puke after drinking milk.. yeah my milk alergies are playing up again)

Alrite I think I'll leave U guys with that.. I shall update when ever I get the chance and attempt to camwhore more... its just harder here coz I attempt to bring less stuff out since its a bit more dangerous here so I keep forgetting my camera. It mite be easier WHEN I get my fone.... Hopefully that all goes well!!!!
OoO btw I can't access my own chatter box from here.. dunno why!

Missing You ALL both Perth and Singapore S2
Later days
-Landed in Malaysia.. truely asia

No comments: