Friday, December 7, 2007

The days seem to fly.. and U realise

You reaslise that everyone is now grown up. We are no longer the girls who sat one we swings under the tree and braided each other's hair. We are no longer those girls who went out in clans and took the bus to shop and get our parents to pick us up afterwards. Its a weird but good feeling as all my cousins now drive to take us out. Its weird not having all my cousins here.. as half of them are in other states in malaysia studying or working. Its weird to imgine that we are all growing up. I just want to be 19 .. for just a little bit longer (I know I'm 20 already k!)


Yesterday I did my first mass shopping in malaysia. and by mass shopping i mean MASS shopping I think 8 articles of clothing, $300RM worth of korean and HK dramas, CDs.. another pair of shoes.. and stuff I can't remember nemores. Love my purchases.... but I'm afaird I'm gonna have to ship the stuff back coz I was already over the limit when I was commin form Singapore to Penang. I have a feeling that I've told u this b4... neways....


The other day I went to see my cousin sing. She does that at her job and man is she awesome!!! There was a guy singer there too he was good too.. good guitar skills! So envious!


Last nite I went out with 3 of my cuzs. Was an INTERESTING nite. hehehe first we started at this place which was completely EMPTY!!~ sooo shameful! But we left after like 2 mins to this place called GLO. It wasnt pack initially.. but slowly the crowd came in. Ordered some long island teas again.. the first one tasted like lemonade.. so my cuz asked for more shots to be put into it....... BAD idea! It was sOOooO strong... prob just as strog as the one I had at Timbre with Nic and Lu Hui. Anyway. My cousin got bored... and she wanted to play a game (I started to get scared). She dared me to go take a picture with a random... as in go up to a random and ask for a picture to be taken with them. I was Hell reluctant and didnt want to play. I asked her to go first... and beng the pro she is.. she did it just like that!.. Now I was REALLY SCARED!! I was thinkin wtf man how am I gonna go this. Anyway, I was pretty tipsy at the time and my cousin is really convincing. She picked out a guy for me and I went up to ask him "Hey, can I take a picture with u? Its for a Dare.". He agreed!!! He was like Yea no probs! *shock horror*. I was gonna post up the pic here up my camera isn't being detected on my cuz's comp. anyway took the photo and when back to myu table.. which was onlyu like 5 steps away from him. Later in the night he came up to me again and asked me to see the photo.. I showed it to him and yea he bought me a drink. He even bought my cousin one too. Pretty nice guy aye.. but I dont even know his name.


There was also a bridal show going on that nite. It was hairdressers showing off their bridal hair creations. Yeah I met a hairdresser that nite too.. I think he said he's name was Roy.. dunno.. It was an interesting nite.
My cousins we laughing at me coz they so thought i was drunk I WAS SOOOO NOT.. but thats just it.. no one believes you... she took a vid of me.. SO NOT WASTED!

My fone is proving to be a disappointment. I cant find the pruple one anywhere. So I'm either settling for the white one or the black one... sorry Ali if I get the same fone as U in the same colour. U should have comfort in knowing it was the purple one I wanted =( I hate settling!!

OKay.. I think thats it for now... need to decided if I wanna extend my trip soon... *sighs* things to consider.. my cousins want to go out on wednesday nite again to play... so they're asking me to extend... we'll just have to see.

Check yas laters... Missing U all... but why no updates?

No comments: