Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lost for Words

Its funny how when I can't talk properly I immediately think of blogging. Why can't I talk? Well.. I have an ulcer at the back of my throat that hurts THIS much. So therefore speaking is painful, not impossible.. but very painful.

I've only been away from my blog for about a week and a bit, and yet to me it seems like ages. Accomplishments this week? very little. Just more lazy mornings sleeping in and late nites drama-ed away. I think i've said i'm bored way too much lately.. but how can those words slip from my mouth so easily. Have I already forgotten the sleepless nights up till 4am cramming for the next exam. The days on end spent researching my assignment topics? All those hardships seem to be in the distant past already as I sit here using the word "bored". In those days there was no time for BORED! I guess its just phases in a cycle of a student's like.. we are currently in the upswing, having just recovered from the recent trough. Its all economics.

Its actually been years. I cant recollect the last time I was there. I can't recollect my last memory of being at the beach. But I know for sure I had been craving it as the years passed. In the last 2 day.. I have been to the beach twice. Both such different experiences. Its strange how the night and day contrasts. Last nite, I went out for supper after work with Canh. Supper was not too impressive, we were kinda very disappointed at the food. Anyways, after playing a few games of basketball at timezone we didnt know where to go what to do. So the idea of the beach came up. We drove down to Hillaries. The sand was cool the waves so serene yet aggressive and the wind was just right. I can't believe its been so long since I been to the beach. I missed it. The stars were so clear and bright that night to. Through all the darkness I felt a sense of security that I hadn't felt for a while...

Since yesterday's experience at the beach went so well, Canh and I decided to move our jog from the park to the beach in the morning. So I woke up extra impossibly early and Canh drove us to the beach for a "jog". So it kinda ended up as being powerwalking plus running from the water that was about to soak our shoes. It was a good seesh. We walked from one end of the beach to the other an all the way back. It was hard.. and hot.. but oh so worth it. Mite have to go a bit earlier next time tho coz it was gettin way too hot and the sun is gonna make me darker!
This mite come to be a routine. It would be a good thing to get used to dont u think?

OKay, I think I am done for the day. What is everyone doing for new years eve countdown? So far I dont think I have ne plans... lets just see what happens then I guess..

Enjoy the last few days of 2007 coz the rein of 2008 is about to begin.

No comments: