Friday, December 21, 2007

Mediocre

I looked down at my hands and what do I see... Talentless hands. Absolutely talentless! ... Yea I just recently watched Jay Chou's Secret (Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi). Amazed by the ease at which his fingers float on the black and white artist's canvas. In awe of his talent and skill.. how he could do it all one handed and even with his eyes closed. Jay even directed the movie which I thought was very well done, quite surprised really. Needless to say I feel utterly talentless! So much for not wanting to settle for mediocre.. I am the absolute definition of mediocre.. and it pains me to think so.


If you don't know already I have a thing for people who are artistically talented. Particularly people who are able to play an instrument (eg PIANO) and dancers. There is something about their art that moves me. I think it is the knowledge of the dedication that these people but into to become holders of this skill. It is the patience and dedication to perfection that I am drawn to. Wishing that I could be just as dedicated and not so half-hearted in my attempts to learn the jack of all trades.



...



In other news I have been home for about a week and a bit now. Kinda Just settling back into reality. The reality of working almost every single day. Which I guess Isn't tooo bad since I really have nothing better to do just yet. Still need to sort out all the stuff that I'm planning to do next year. E.g calling TAFE to ask about the chinese language course (see how much it costs first yea!) and the Korean short course (YaY Korean) and checking out the local gym (lets see if I can be motivated enuff.. ok more like lets see if I can afford it first). But I guess all this has to be done after the chrissy and new year break aye.


Pic Of my 42.5kgs worth of Luggage (not even fined for it either) taken on my Phone's Camera =)

Just as I have come home, many people are getting ready to fly off for their holidays. Trying to catch up with them all before they leave, coz I know they'll have such an awesome time overseas. JacQue!!! <-- U are gonna have an absolute Blast, esp since ur going with Will rite?!.. dont forget to visit The Face Shop in Penang (cheaper than The Face Shop in Singapore due to the currency differences). I think The Face Shop is my fav beauty and cosmetics shop and I'm disappointed they dont sell their products online. If I had known that earlier I would have bought more!!

Really need to catch up with a lot of ppls. Which means recovering and dusting off my organisational skill. TAMMY where art thou!! LOL. but yes. neone free.. let me know I'm up for catching up whenever I can. Very vague huh. Must be the tiredness getting to me..

Guess its bed time then. I always intend on blogging.. but I keep wanting to save it for next time and by the time its time to blog.. poof.. its all gone!! ah wells

Nites.

1. 4. 10. tee hee hee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noelleee! I'm hereee. I'm just working my ass off at Myer. It's that time of year you know.
I'll give you a buzz when I'm free which will be in Jan sometime when I start working at Deloitte and having regular hours (Thank God). Merry Christmas!!! I hope you have a great day :)