Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yesterdays and Tomorrows

So much has happened in the past week that its all becoming a blur. But last week seems so long ago... it seems like it was last month really.




I don't know where to start, but I've just got to say I'm really thankful for the people around me today.
Friday night was awesome ( I really have to stop using that word, its really starting to irritate me) and sublime. I don't have any pictures other than the ones that are already on facebook. It was quite a surprise really, even tho I already knew about the day before hand.. it was still a surprise, if that makes sense. MmmM Seju... jagers...corona shots. OOo and the cake.. it was sooo coool s2 love s2. And not to forget the best card eva!!!



Fel's way cool chocolate pistacio rain cake, with different flavored rain drops


To define the night.. rain, blue and white, clouds, hilarious, sublime, KTV, alcoholic, sparklers, cake, cam whoring, papers scissors rock, six, coolest card, screaming, party poppers, dirty pop, boy bands, food... LOVE.

Just really touched by how much effort everyone put in, particularly Lisa, coz I know U had sooooo many assignments at that time and still put in so much effort into the event. Heart.
It even rained that day =)

Then there was Nic and Su-Yen's Bday at Onyx. Hehehe.. all I can say is Nic was soooooooooooooooooooo hilarious. But I guess me and mish's shots contributed *high five*. heheh she kept taking off her shoes and leaving them on the floor for ppls to pick up and put back on her feet. V. funny.

In the space of the week I ate at hawker's twice (once on Friday and once on Saturday) and on both occasions had the sizzling tofu. It was good aye.

But now its time to turtle... to turtle and study hard. I know it will be quite a difficult time for everyone as during exam time morale is always quite low. But I'm going to try my best. Just remember that exams are a part of uni life, and you have to take the bitter to appreciate the sweeter things in life. AJA AJA HWAITING!!!

My mind is like a blank slate right now.. maybe because I've been putting this post off for so long. There's so much I wanted to share... but words just can explain..
沒有你們今天的我都不會站在這裡... 謝謝.

4 comments:

Jase said...

i could read all the chinese characters at the bottom bar one!
aren't i awesome? oh wait... that word irrtates you now.

awesome!

NoeLLe said...

omg that is shocking jase I appluade u!!!

u r being serious rite?

Jase said...

something like,if you weren't all here today, i wouldn't be here as well... thank you?

something like that! go my retarded chinese reading skills!

NoeLLe said...

Yeah very close! Wow.. u suprised me jase!
"If it wasnt for you all, I would not be standing where I am today.. thankyou"