Tuesday, October 9, 2007

*sniff sniff* whats cooking?

So, after one night of no sleep (well one hour.. but that doesn count)... I decided to catch up on lost sleep. I got up at 1pm today, after 15 hours of sleep ( thats the average Ms. Mariah Carey gets). Anyways, i decided to make pizza today.. as i said i would during my assignment mania days.

I had a craving for home cooked pizza the other day so i thought.. hey i mite make a few so that everyone can have some... if u lived close enuff i mite send you some... but too bad.. most of u's are way too far!

It took me all day today to make the damn dough.. it had to sit to rise for a total of 2 hours, so I ran to take lappy to the doctors during the wait. So now.. I am laptop -less. After 9 months of wireless net in the comfort of my own bedroom, i am now left to resort to the main old comp.

Anyways back to my pizZa.. but the time i got home, it was ready to decorate.. I have pictures

...befores...

And then into the oven it goes...I think it put a bit too much topping on them...




..afters...



But I think I went a little over board...



Ending up with 5 pizzas.... so anyone feel like pizZa?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAHAHAHAH THATS SO AWESOME

Jase said...

mmmm I smell what The Noelle is cookin'