Monday, October 22, 2007

19+365days

I guess its traditional for all bloggers to do a post on their Birthday.. so following from tradition...

I was thinking about all the things that have happened this year.. just refecting.. so much has changed and yet.. its all the same. Don't know if thats good or bad but.. just yeah... reflecting.

I was gonna do a fully refeltion post ..... but.....
Kinda exhausted today so this shall only be a short post.
Today in one word was... AWESOME!

Even tho I was late to my first class/tute for the day.. it all worked out well =)

Had Dim Sum with what I initally thought was just nic.. turned out to be Nic, Jason, Cas and Mish.. yummm.... but soOOoooOO much food!!! Thanks guys for Dim Sum =)

And off to the rest of my classes where Tammy and I did the awesomest presentation everer!!.. we got 5/5 for it too woohoo! (omg tammy I forgot to cam whore with u!!!... ah well.. there's always next time)
And finally dinner with Yans.. it was good to catch up with her agains after sooo long.
All in all a very cruisy day.. just my style. Only thing that I could fault on is... it didnt rain =(

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, calls and msgs.. much love
Shall leave u with some dim sum cam whoring yeah?


The girls, plus Jason behind the camera



The Mountain of food.... so much for we'll finish it *stares at Mish's direction*



..ummm I don't know them.. Kidding..with love =)


.. Me and Nic <-- The pro self camtographer...

No comments: