Monday, October 8, 2007

Free.dom

I sit here before u all... after 2148 words, after one extremely bad maccas cappuccino, after APA format referencing 17 journal articles, after attempting to reduce the word, after succeeding in cutting all of 1 word, after 1.25 hours of sleep and after one hour in traffic..... I sit here free....

I'm freeeeEeeEEE.. free .. no more uni assignments for me, well that is excluding the presentation that Tammy and I have to give in a few weeks.. FREE... well excluding the 6 days a week work shifts that I am still doing.... Free.. excluding exams that are approaching faster than I've realised (timetable = 13, 14, 15, 16 of Nov)... freeee?.. okay so not so free... but U get the point rite!

Yes, I'm at uni right now about 30 mins till my class starts.. but I haven't done my tute work =/ not cool... I've skipped the past week of uni to "manage my time more effectively"... i guess that didn't really make sense, but yes.. this week shall be for playing catch up.

Regrets.. not going to Spring Feast <-- heard it was awesome.. more regrets but not as much <-- not going to Asia Cocktail.... MAJOR REGRETS <-- not bringing a camera to Talent night, but I shall attempt to scrounge up fotos for u all.

For everyone else who has assignments due today.. I know who u are , hope u guys manage to get it all done in time. JIA YOU!!!!!! AJA AJA FIGHTING!!

I think I'll go find somewhere to sleep now, shall blog about Talent night soon... seems so like it was sooo long ago...

2 comments:

Jase said...

LOH JING XIN! JIA YOU!
LOH JING XIN! JIA YOU!
LOH JING XIN! JIA YOU!

hehe you loved it

NoeLLe said...

HAHAHAH.. Thanks Jase!... i'm surprised that u didnt add a 'KyyAA" at the end of it