Wednesday, October 17, 2007

From the wise words of Lee Hom...

... "Finally"

After endless months of procrastination and being pushed by endless questions.. I finally booked my Singapore trip. Dates now being confirmed just means a definate no DBSK concert for me this year.. *cries*.. I guess it wouldn't have been the same without "the eternal one" neways.

Flight there and back.. I must admitt.. was a BIT more costly than intially imagined when I was planning to go by tiger (when booking in early june?)... BUT.. yes i said BUT.. If I compare what I would have paid if I bought Tiger flight NOW VS what I paid for Singapore Air.. the saving would be a grand total of......... $20. I ended up paying $980, which is quite good for Singapore and Penang return.

So, I think I will just leave it at that... no more comparisions of would've/should've/could've..



So all is scheduled and my plans are all in place.. hehehe neone in Singapore at the end of Nov? LOL coz I will be! Okay.. I should stop rubbing it in nows.

Not really in the blogging mindset today so I think thats all for today.. Just wanted to notify u guys that I finally booked and make u guys realise how great of a procrastinator I am... but I'm sure u guys already knew that..

No comments: