Friday, September 14, 2007

Whispers in the wind


The day I spent 3 hours on buses and caught a cold

I've been remeniscing a bit too much lately I think. Sorta stuck in the past, picturing how everything around me has changed. Yet a part of me doesn't really remember what it all used to be like. I no longer remember what a home cooked meal tastes like. No longer remember the days that I could sit endlessly at my table and study everything.. accomplish all I set out to do for the night. No longer remember days that I didn't feel so exhausted. I'm really tired.. just realy tired.

Singapore trip tickets still have not been booked. I guess u guys can all see how much of a procrastinator I am. It's coz the stupid bank is so stupidly far, and there is only one branch in the whole of Perth. Must get it done. That and the fact that I was trying to win the "Wish and Win" promotion competition that they were running. Thanks to everyone who opened their emails that I sent. And thanks to those who let me sent it to every single member of their family.. much love. Of course, I didn't win.. hehe not like its that easy to win anyways. In total I sent approximately 80 emails, and got 21points at the end of the week. I guess it was a good effort, but yes.. back to paying for the tickets with m savings =(

Study is annoying the hell out of me. I don't understand anything and for that reason I'm tempted to give up... hey i only said tempted okay.. I won't .. I know I won't. But yes, I guess I'm not expecting much from my mid-sems since I always either just scrape through pass or marginally fail it. But I have a feeling my two econ units this semester are not going to be scaled up, unlike last year. Aja Aja Hwaiting?!?


Love! .. 4am in the morning


Been practising with Nicole for the talent comp that we are entering. So far we have one song sorted, and I think it sounds pretty cool aye. But I guess I am biased. Still trying to find another song. We have one in mind.. but still rehersing and perfecting. Open to any suggestions yeah, but it must be a guitar-able song. I hope we do okay.. I'm not doing this comp to win (although it would be nice if we did LOL) .. it more about facing fears. In general fears of exposure and public speaking.. I don't know.. I know I will feel quite vulnerable up there on stage, but this time.. I have Nicole to perform with. You guys will come to support right? It's on the 3rd of October at Utopia, but tickets need to be purchased. If u need tickets let me know .. or contact Nicole, I think she's selling some.


ARRrrRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHhhhHH... PINS AND NEEDLES!!!!!!!! Been sitting here way too long! HmmM.. I want to put more photos up on my Blog. It seems like I've got way too much words. Only problem being, my lack of camera. Can't wait till I get my new phone in Singapore. I just hope the Camera quality on it is good.. If not.. maybe I should invest in a camera too =/ not liking the idea of spending so much! but OMG I haven't been shopping for soooOOo long.. even Jase has been more recently than me.. now thats sad!

Can U say Dukgalbi? It even has Bi in its name!!!.. okay that was lame, even for my standards

I want to do a review of the Korean place that we went to on Tuesday nite.. but prob not today.. it seems so long ago. It's called Dae Jang Gum (on Francis Street, where LemonGrass used to be), and I reckon its pretty good! I can't wait to go again..MMmmM Korean.... Best dish for the night for me was Dukgalbi, even tho it was really spicy.. it was really really good.. you'd keep eating it even if your eyes were crying "no more!". And to top it off, we all left stuffed and it was value for money, costing us about $15 each. Pretty reasonable I rekon.


Mish, Yee Yang, Caz and Fel Waiting in the shelter of the resturant, while Lisa and I had to run thought the rain all the way from ... Formosa!

Me and Lisa with our cool Korean Utensils

BimBimBap.. as prepared by Noelle and Lisa.. and I guess the help of Dae Jung Gum Staff


Okay, pins and needles are really getting to me.. So I think I'll go do something more productive than just sit here and help everyone procrastinate!

2 comments:

Jase said...

YES! Immortalised on someone else's blog! My web is spreading...

NoeLLe said...

HAHHaha Jase! One step closer to world domination!!!