Saturday, September 15, 2007

成功! : Success!

what.. what .. WHAT IS IT? What has Noelle finally succeeded in....
Have I finished studying for the two mid-sems held next week?!?.. No
Have I started my assignments due all at the same time?!? .. No
Have I booked my tickets??!?.. Nup

...

**Tad Dah!**

I finally made it right.. Noelle's Salt and Pepper Squid. I've been trying to perfect it for a while now and last night I finally got it right. Got the batter.. just thick enough to be crunchy, but not not thick as to be overpowering. hehehe It was good enough for someone to ask me to cook it twice =)
Want the recipe? Too bad! LOL
On another note, I guess I'll use this time to tell u guys that I'll be really busy for the next few weeks/ month. Not only is assignments and mid-semesters coming up, I'm going to be picking up a lot more shifts as a worker of ours is going on holidays. Which means, if u think I work too much as it is.. I guess u guys won't be seeing much of me .. starting now-ish. Also starting on the 27th of September, I will not be able to go out anymores.. not until about mid-October when I won't have to work every night. I might still be able to make it for coffee in the morning, during breaks .. or when someone decides to skip class for KTV (*wink wink*).. but other than that.. I shall be working and studying .. BoOOO HOOo!.. the exception of course being the 3rd of October, the talent night.
Alrite back to the H-O theory of trade... =(

No comments: