Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bear with me

Things are really starting to get hectic for me.. and i'm getting really stress (Nicole says "Me Too!"). So hence the lack of updates.. and the continued lack of updates until the 9th of October at least.

*sighs* 3 essays need to be done in what is now 10 days to go.. progress?
  • Social psych essay (due 1st October) 1063/2000 words.. with a need to go over the intro to add stuff that is apprently lacking =(
  • Business Econ essay on Enron (due 8th Oct) 330/750 words of the joined essay with Tammy... sorry Tammy.. i'll work on it as soon as I get the chance
  • Abnormal psych essay on Bipolar (due 8th Oct) 0/2000 words ... will be a struggle to finish this one

And what am I doing now? Blogcrastinating when I should really be trying to get more of the essay done before I offically start 6 days of work a week.. tonite. *sigh*

OKay back to it...

BTW, anyone need tickets for the talent night? I have two to sell.. $10 per ticket which includes a bbT on the night.. plus U get to come and support me.. *wink wink* U know u wanna!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude, don't sweat about it. Just let me know if you need any help. Speaking of which, I should really start on that conclusion now :P