Monday, September 10, 2007

Circus Clown

I've never been good at juggling. But I find myself constantly struggling to learn. Learn to take on everything thrown at me. *sighs* This is bigger than time management. I need to learn to play when it's time to play, to study when it's time to study and work when its time to work. Instead I find myself lost trying to mix the three together.. like an extremely bad tasting cocktail.

I need to remind myself, that there are so many people out there in situations worse than mine.. struggling.. need to remind myself that all this is possible.. its all about sacrifices. Sacrificing for the good of all.

So much to explain.. so much to express.. yet no words come out.. just silent screams.. but can you hear me?

Jia You! Fighting! Gambate! to everyone studying and assignmenting =)

***
Side note: sorry, short post.. I have heaps to tell you guys.. but maybe I'll do it in my next break.. or the next time Lisa nudges me to update
***

No comments: