Monday, April 4, 2011

Unreasonable

So some of the applications that I've put in have come back. Some of them rejections :( but for some of them I've made it to stage 2 :) ... Stage two is typically an online cognitive test. Usually verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning. And after doing a few of these tests I've realised that it is a bit of a weak point of mine. Maybe becauses its a test that you can't study for. I've done a few practice tests which I hope will help... I just hope to make it to the third stage. One step at a time right? Well I'm still working on applications as now is the time when most of the closing dates are approaching. Also I'll be heading to Esperence for Easter this year. So I've got to get all the ones due during that time period done well before I head off. I'm quite excited about Esperence... I've always wanted to travel more around WA, but somehow never got round to it... must be because I've become too lazy to plan thing anymore. This should be a good experience.. tho I am worried because they hope to live on the fish that is caught... and I... umm... don't like eating fish >< We shall have to wait and see. I can't wait to bring my camera too!! I'm sure I'll be able to get a few nice shots there, I mean Australia really is quite beautiful when u get the chance to look around. Ok plan for the rest of the night... 1. Eat dinner 2. Complete the cognitive test invite 3. Work on DFD graduate application. Jia You!!!

No comments: