Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Snippets of the Past

So when I'm a little bored or something sparks my interest I tend to go back into old conversations and letters to see what life was like before. Its also to find out fragment of missing memory that I could have sworn never happened. But either way ... I always learn something out of my quest sessions .. and most of the time it makes me smile and acknowledge how far I have come.. how far we have come. Tonite, it was Lisa. I went to check the MSN chat logs to figure out if she said something to me last night or I had just dreamt it. Turns out it was an SMS ... but it got me looking through our chat history. (I shouldn't even be telling u guys that I keep these - since they are so private). Anyways, through these chat logs there were so many memories. Lisa is one of my oldest friends... and definitely one who has seen me through so many of my dramas. So looking thru all the conversations and all that had happened in my life then really made me reflect. There were definitely a lot of laughs in those logs. So thanks Lisa, I know I rarely get the chance to say it to you, but I'm glad you have been a part of my life and making it all the more enjoyable hehe. I really do appreciate your support through the good times and bad. Reading the logs made me feel selfish but taught me to be grateful for all I have. An I am grateful for ur unfaltering faith in me to be nothing more and nothing less than me.

1 comment:

Liisaa said...

*thumbs up* At one point I thought I read '..and definitely one who has SENT me through so many of my dramas.' Whaaaaaat?ohwaitmaybemybadoops.