Friday, April 8, 2011

Who Would Have Thought?

Just as I don't know what my life will be like in five years time, I would have never guessed that this is where I am today. Someone once told me that all things happen for a reason. I know its a very general statement... but it isn't until recently that I've really tried to apply this concept. I have the most awful nauseating headache today. I have no idea why. Maybe it was from walking in the rain yesterday and having a slight cold. Unfortunately for me I should have notified my interviewer today of my "disability". Yes, I finally at least got the opportunity to speak to an employer in the progress of my application. It was a unexpected call. And I really think I didn't do as well as I would have wished. I am disappointed in myself. But at the same time happy that I made it that far. The assessment centre event will be held on Monday. So I guess if I don't hear from them again before the close of business today then I'm out :( The waiting game is always hard. I'm trying to document as much of my thoughts during this period as possible. I want to be able to look back on these days and re-experience what was felt. To remember how much effort I put into getting where I am now. So excuse all the talk about graduate applications. I need to continue with new applications.. but getting caught up with cognitive testings and the progress with firms that I have recently heard from. Wanting more information ... waiting ... the process is torture... hahah how have I responded? Instead of being on facebook these days I've spent my time stalking Whirlpool forums. Its surprising how many times I check it a day == almost as much as I check my emails!.. I said ALMOST. Off I go... to check my email T.T

No comments: