Saturday, April 9, 2011

Relocating?

Ok the title might have been a little misleading. I am not reloacting just yet. But I've been thinking it over quite a bit lately. This topic has come up a few times over the past few years. And everytime it has I have settled with the idea that yes, I can relocate. But can I really? I woke up today and as I walked out of my room towards the bathroom, I suddenly missed home. I know it doesn't make any sense because I am home now... but I suddenly thought about how much I would miss walking down my hallway ... miss my room where I have dwelled and comforted myself ... miss walking past my sisters' rooms to peek if they were awake... so could I really do it? In all the job applications to date relocations has come up quite a bit. With more prospects interstate it is likely that I would have to consider this option in my future. I'm approaching this question quite seriously now. And I am worried. Can I really leave my comfort zone and start a new chapter? Only time will tell. Monday will be a big day for me ... i'm kinda really scared but also excited about the prospects. I'll let you know more about it all soon ^^ side note: having issues with the paragraphing in blogger T.T

No comments: