Thursday, June 17, 2010

You.

There is a first for everything. This might be one of my most honest posts yet.

I don't know how.. and why but I let you by my side. When I was prepared to say no.. somehow I still said yes. And slowly.. day by day you grew on me. My friends would not be surprised because it they know me too well. Know that I get attached to people, things and ideas all too easily. Is this what happened? When they were against it.. I still gave you a chance ... I still don't know why.

Maybe its true. I'm not good at showing people how I feel. I thought I was transparent... when in actual fact I'm quite the enigma when I choose to be. But I did think about it.. I did think about you.. I did think about us. Maybe that was just not enough.

At the end of the day. I have these memories. Be it for good or bad.. it will be a part of my history.

Don't regret. I will spend today forgetting ... and tomorrow will be my new start.

t-21. Goodbye. You.

No comments: