Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday Night

A Picture to say A Thousand Words

Home on a Saturday night is a bit weird. I mean its not as if I'm always out on Saturday night... am I? Anyway.. not the point. The point is that it feels quite weird. Do I have stuff to do? Yah.. honours work ... at at the same time it feels like im taking a break tonight. Bah. I don't even know what I'm trying to get at.
I've fallen in love with Shilla Cafe recently. Like seriously LOVE the place. I don't know why.. the atmosphere? The river? The Park.. its everything. I love East Perth. Which is a good thing because it lead to me and Lisa's plan for before 40! haha

Maybe I should just sleep. I like this photo of us today.. love winter photos.. lighting is always better on winter days...



Janice, Lisa and Noelle
-Another Winter Day-

No comments: