Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I Wonder

Will you remember me tomorrow? Will you remember me in a week? Will you remember me in a year? Its funny how people come and go from your life. And its funnier who you actually think about in a day ... there are people that are from my distant past that I miss so dearly now. Or is it the them in that past that I miss? Everything was so simple then .. or maybe just that I look at it now and it seems simple. I really don't know. No I don't think this is one of my depressive episodes, or at least I hope not. What I am trying to say is that ... you might not know it, because I don't say it much, but you ... the youse that has chosen to enter my life and give me the precious memories that I have now mean a lot to me. I will remember you and miss you for all that you have given me.

These day I have not the words to fill my thoughts...

No comments: