Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Change

Everyone knows... I don't like change. Actually thinking about it seriously, does anyone really like change? I mean I get it if it is necessary for survival .. blah blah blah adaption and evolution reasons ... but change that comes out of the blue is a bit .. abrupt? That's not the right word. But people get defensive over change.

Having said all that. Do you like my new template? Its got a melancholy feel to it doesn't it. I think it suits me quite well. After all, we all know that I usually only blog when there is something wrong.

Half the year has already gone by. I actually think it had sped by quite quickly.. sooner or later I will really have written my thesis. It seems never ending now.. but it will be done, and I will move on. It hasn't really been a bad year for me so far. I mean it hasn't been spectacular, but really I think I've accomplished more this year that I have last. Its too early to judge, but I think I will look back on this year with fond memories. It has definitely been a year of firsts.

My poor SLR has been taking a break lately. I really wanna get out there and take some shots. I should really get into a photography class. Before this year is up, someone please make sure that I do. How awesome would it be to be able to take nice photos... haha maybe I should just stop standing in front of the camera then my photos might look better! haha

Mishie has finished her last exam for uni. Hurray for Mishie. But that also means I'm really the only one still at the uni campus. Oh wait. She was never really there anyways!! X)

Lisa got extended. I think its a good thing Lisa. I know that its hard to work with people ur not very fond of, but at the end of the day we all need to survive. Just take it until u find something you would love more.

Caz bought an apartment. I can't believe she bought an apartment LOL. Its mega awesome tho. Makes me really want one too.. but I have a long way to go in terms of savings. Maybe in a few years time. But in that case I should not holiday so much. :( but but but I Love holidays!!

Ali has started full time work. Its strange that Ali has full time work now. But I'm happy that he found something in his area. You suit the full time image.

Edshi is becoming a doctor. I haven't seen Edshi around much this year, but day by day he is getting closer to the doctor position. It sounds exhausting, but he has the strength to manage.

Tammy has moved out. She has found a place with Shane. I'm so happy for her.. and to think we were discussing how impossible this was just a few years ago. I'm looking forward to her housewarming!

And I. Am still writing the method section of my thesis that should have been done a week ago T.T back to work I go.

Leaving you with a thought...
How has your year been so far?

No comments: