Thursday, March 4, 2010

Different Outlook


My Last day.. at Taiwan Airport *cries*
Ha. So much for blogging while I was in Taiwan right? So much had happened there.. so many stories that I just didn't know where to begin. I really did have the time of my life there.. I was really happy. I could really see myself living in Taiwan and I think I will try to make it happen. Its just so different from what I have known and yet I had expected all along for it to be so awesome. I miss it.. I miss it so much.
Mr J. Chou's Resturant with Ali

Clubbing at Spark
The memories in Taiwan will always be dear to my heart.. the people I have met are so beautiful.. Its really hard to explain but there is so much to love there. In part it might also be the freedom that I had while I was there. Having our own appartment and being able to go out whenever... we set our own rules and I love how even though that was the case we didn't go crazy. I miss that. Its not that I'm extensively restricted here.. but there are somethings that I just could never get away with here ... our secrets in Taiwan >_-
Awesome Korean Food *drools*

So much happened in those 2 months.. yes I did the celebrity thing.. not quite stalking but enough to meet JAY CHOU!! I tried a lot of food.. I visited a lot of places.. I did all the scary rides at a theme park.. I took crazy photos at tourist places.. Learnt a lot of new chinese words (some more pleasant than others haha).. I shopped.. Night marketed.. Clubbed.. KTVed... Hosted a party.. Spoke to randoms.. Made new friends from all over the world.. 7/11ed.. Stayed out till dawn.. Attended a Concert.. Attended autograph sessions.. gosh and so much more. There is so much to tell you but if I tried it might take a million pages. I'm glad a kept a diary ... but like my blog there aren't as many entries as I had hoped. Nevertheless these memories will remain will me for years and years to come.
In BeiTou- Our Awesome Panarama shot:
Noelle, Yuvina and Jason
So I've been back for like almost 2 weeks now. How does it feel to be back? We'll quite frankly it sucks! Like I was talking to Lisa about it today.. its like going from everything to nothing >< But I haven't really had time to really settle back into life here. The day I got back is when I started to get bombarded with honours. I was dealing -or not dealing- will honours when I was in Taiwan but now that I'm back it seems to have hit me like a tonne of bricks. I guess its annoying when I hear how other supervisors treat their honours students and I know its wrong to compare but at times its depressing to see the difference. I wonder why I chose to do honours in the begining.. but now that I have started it.. I must finish. Hwaiting!
I have a meeting every Thursday morning ><><). So I must work harder.
Things will be different this year.. I don't know how.. or why ... but I just have the feeling that they will be.
Time for bed (must sleep early for once - its 1 am hahaha)
Goodnight

2 comments:

Ricky 張庭慎 said...

哈哈~ 終於更新妳的blog
加油! 妳可以的!
期待妳下次來台灣!

NoeLLe said...

haha Thanks Ricky!!

Hopefully you will be in Taiwan next time I visit :)