Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blind Rabbit

LOL.. everyone has been talking about their future lately... blind rabbit 瞇兔. haha Its so difficult to think about the future. I think I have always been a here and now person.. or at most one month ahead. Not because I don't like planning but because plans don't like me. They never pull thru. Maybe that says a lot about me :)
This week has been a bit crazy and yet at the same time.. a bit lazy. I've had extra meetings this week.. and conventions and workshops. All that means is a lot more early mornings. Proposal was officially handed in today XD doesn't it feel good? hahaha yah but going to have to start thinking about starting my thesis writing soon. Isn't that a scary thought. But I think starting now will make it easier on me later on.

Today. I paid $27 for parking. GRRRZZZ thats like $960NT!!! Thats crazy. It doesn't help that im broke at the moment :( That's what you get for parking at wilson's parking. All for academic purposes too .. meetings in the city with hotel management. It was somewhat interesting. I began to realise how many logistic problems can be accounted through research.
Anyways, After today's meeting I caught Lisa, Mishie and Ali for lunch at Harbour Town. It was good to lunch with Lisa since she's usually working so misses out on lunch sessions these days. After lunch we headed to Myer to buy presents for ourselves haha. Mine was a reward for my months of heartache doing the proposal that caused tears and aggitation. I bought myself essense by Narciso Rodriguez. I really like .. and not just cos it sparkles. hahaha. It came with heaps of free gifts too. That makes me extra happy. Tho I should really stop buying prefumes now.
After the shopping I had booked an appointment to get my hair cut :) It seems like so long since i had a hair cut, but really it was only like a 2 months ago lol .. ok so kinda long. Anyways just got it trimmed and my fringe back. I don't know why but it feels good to get your haircut. Its like a refreshed feeling. Like you are ready to battle the world again.. unless it turns out looking like you had a fight with a lawn mower and lost badly. However, I quite like today's trim. Will keep this hairdresser. But it looks like I always do haha nothing much changed.
~Essence by Narciso Rodriguez~
~Today's Haircut :)
Alrite.. have a lot of lectures to catch up on.. (since for some reason all the meetings were during the only 5 hours of class I have a week)
Laters dear blog readers.

No comments: