Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I love Taipei XD

Kuma's Taiwan Family


hahah have you guys seen LeeHom's new ad. It's called I love Taipei. And dude I wish I was in it. hahah can't beleive that I've almost been here for 3 weeks already. Time is flying by these days.. oh no.. my holiday is almost half way ><>



Last weekend I went to get my hair done. I got it curled? not quite.. its like waves. I was so scared that I would turn out like a poodle!! But now.. it doesn't even look like its curled at all. ><>


I think it makes me look older :(
With Yuvina and the HairDresser Kudi
With Erin at Wu Fen Pu


Then on Sunday we went to Dan Shui. It was such a sunny day. At the moment sunny days are hard to come by. It almost always is raining here and cold. But on Sunday it was 18 degrees and just nice. Which was really good because it made Dan Shui look s much more prettier.. once again there was too much to see there and not enough time!! I really wanna go back. Esp since I didn't get to eat my long soft serve icecream *sulks* haha I'll get it next time. Anyways. That day Ann took us to a really nice cafe for dinner. The food was pretty good but the scenery was even better. It got a little cold at night tho and the bus drivers were like crazy!! They drive crazy fast and the road is not exactly straight!! All in all it was another awesome weekend.






What can I say really.. but I love Taipei.
Oh I started a Taiwan Wretch Diary at www.wretch.cc/blog/s2noelle
It will mainly my chinese blog. SO I will still be updating here.. but I will probably write more everyday happenings on wretch :)
Catchyas!





No comments: