Monday, March 8, 2010

I wish I knew

It seems like I've been back for a long time already.. but the reality of it is .. its only been 2 weeks. haha I know .. I can't believe it either. And here I am complaining that I can't settle back into life. I must really give it time.

It feels like its been a while since I've smiled. I need someone to make me laugh again.

Honours is... draining.. although at the moment I really can't think of what I should be doing. I've done my readings (most of them) and I think I'm up to date with my proposal editing. I know there is more to do.. there must be .. but I think I may just have forgotten something.

Gosh and the weather. I think I am getting used to the heat.. since it hasn't been so hot lately but I keep falling asleep!! ok so maybe that doesn't count as getting used to haha but I need to wake up!! Like seriously!

Back to my first 6am shift at the post office again tomorrow. I'm not doing it everyday. Just Tuesdays and Wednesdays. But I'm begining to get worried, mainly because I don't remember how to wake up that early. I took on my old habits of sleeping at 3am again when I was in Taiwan. I blame it all on the guys! Mainly Jason who stayed up to talk to us until crazy hours hahah. What fun. I learnt a lot in those conversations. Missing it.

Been back at the kitchen again. It been so long since I cooked .. it kinda feels strange. I was worried that I would forget how to do it all.. On Saturday cooked my first Kway Teow since I got back. Burned my hand doing so. You know its strange.. before the trip I used to burn my hand all the time. LIKE ALL THE TIME. I had a lot of oil burn scars. And yeah they hurt.. but you'd get use to it. This time burning my hand it HURT LIKE HELL!!! It wasn't even a major burn. But it hurt sooo much I don't understand how .. why.. *sigh* must be a bit more careful.



~My Fried Kway Teow~

Noelle needs a new life or rather needs something new in her life.. any suggestions?

Addicted to Melody and Harmony - JaeJoong & YooChun

No comments: