Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Routine That Is Not So Routine

I've always complained that life at the present day is so routine. Week in and week out its just the same old stuff. Wake up. Go to uni. Go to classes. Go home. Eat. Gym. Watch my drama. Study like mad. Go to sleep. Repeat. This routine has been going on for how many years now? But ok lets not talk about the previous years. Just this semester... same stuff.. and yet I still can manage to get my timetable right! I keep thinking classes start earlier then they do. Which is only bad because it means less sleep for me. Its half way thru the semster already and I still haven't got the routine right. I'm at uni atm I thought my class starts at 11.. it doesnt! Ok enough complaining.

Studying for mid sems atm ( I know I said enough complaining... +.+) So tiring. I'm getting so confused at the payoffs for forward and futures contracts. Long call, long put, short call, short put. Its all a mess in my head that needs to be addressed asap. I guess that only means more nights studying.

Apart from the study life.. I'm starting to plan my 21st now. I have a venue in mind already and I've told some of you already. For the rest its just gonna be a surprise. But I think I'm planning a two part thing. Part one is drinks, part two is KTV. Only coz I know a lot of my friends don't like KTV.. so there is the option of only showing up for the drinks if u fall into that category! Even with all that said though, these plans are still speculative. Mainly cos I haven't figured out how I'm going to fund my 21st. *Should really have thought about it before*. Started drawing up a guest list too. Atm the draft I wrote in the car stands at about 70.. but I dont think everyone will turn up. So I dunno how this is all going to work. I mite not end up booking a function room then, and instead just make everyone meet there and have some sort of a bar tab system. I guess I'm not as popular as *some* people LOL. Speculative date is the 17th of October. (I should stop using the word speculative.. its reminding me of my mid sem.) The week after Jase's actually!.. But I'm just not as organised when it comes to planning.

Ok I think I'm done procrastining... time to hopefully get productive!
Laters guys.. let me know what U all think about my plans and if anyone has any ideas =)
oo BTW where is everyone? I don't know it feels like I havent seen peoples for a long time (minus yesterday which was good). Fishie where art thou?

2 comments:

Jase said...

Mwehehe
Thanks for the ego boost!
Back to my essay...

FeLLi said...

damn noelle ur so hard working!!! ur making me feel so slack!!! bahahhaha OMG NOELLE UR GONNA BE 21 SOON!!! XD wat u want for ur bday??? anti-wrinkle cream??? JKING!!! ur one of those people who will look 20 when they are 40 i reckon!!! X)
I MISS... NOELLE NOELLE, NOELLE NOELLE, NOELLE NOELLE, NOELLE NOELLE, NOELLE WAS BORN ON HER BIRTHDAY, SHE LIKES RAIN AND DBSK, and... im still working on the rest of the lyrics... ^^" baHAhAHhAhA X)